Underwater Fishing error?

cleomiele

Hi TDNers! I hope this is posted in the right area. I tried to look around for threads that have discussed this before, but I couldn't find any, so here goes:

I know that you have to wait 12 hours between catches in underwater fishing, but does anyone else have the problem where they KNOW it's been longer than 12 hours and yet it still tells you to be patient? Most of the time, I end up waiting ~24 hours between attempts at fishing, and two of my pets can fish just fine while it tells the other one that it should be more patient.

It's not a huge deal or anything; I was just wondering if anyone knew of any reasons why this might happen? It's always just one of my pets and it must happen to me at least once a week, if not more. Thanks for reading and replying in advance!

Hi TDNers! I hope this is posted in the right area. I tried to look around for threads that have discussed this before, but I couldn't find any, so here goes:

I know that you have to wait 12 hours between catches in underwater fishing, but does anyone else have the problem where they KNOW it's been longer than 12 hours and yet it still tells you to be patient? Most of the time, I end up waiting ~24 hours between attempts at fishing, and two of my pets can fish just fine while it tells the other one that it should be more patient.

It's not a huge deal or anything; I was just wondering if anyone knew of any reasons why this might happen? It's always just one of my pets and it must happen to me at least once a week, if not more. Thanks for reading and replying in advance!

Really I thought it was 24 hours. That is how long I wait. Going for the avatar. Then the error works for me as well.

Ohh it's not *always* 12 hours?? That makes much more sense! Though I still feel like sometimes it's been longer than a day and it does that...hmm :mellow: oh well; thanks for the info!

Pratik, I have a feeling we'll both be trying for that avatar for a looong time... :P best of luck to you!

Ohh it's not *always* 12 hours?? That makes much more sense! Though I still feel like sometimes it's been longer than a day and it does that...hmm :mellow: oh well; thanks for the info!

Pratik, I have a feeling we'll both be trying for that avatar for a looong time... :P best of luck to you!

I'm pretty close now. I am at LV 61.

THe wait time is random, usually between 12 and 24 hours. It's not a glitch, you just ended up with long wait times.

Thanks for letting me know.

I see everyones already answered your question. I hope you don't mind me asking a question about underwater fishing here, as I don't want to start a new topic for it. Are you able to do just one pet every 12-24 hours or can they all fish?

They can all fish simultaneously if the wait times are up! I suppose that each pet has a different waiting time, though, since some can fish right after 12 and others you'll have to wait the full 24, apparently.

I see everyones already answered your question. I hope you don't mind me asking a question about underwater fishing here, as I don't want to start a new topic for it. Are you able to do just one pet every 12-24 hours or can they all fish?

All your pets are able to fish. :)

Oooh, and just so everyone is aware- it's not necessarily even as long as 12 hours between fishing times. I think the shortest amount of time someone has had to fish again is just 2 hours. 12 hours is generally a safe amount of time to try again, and you're almost (ALMOST) guarranteed to catch something. :) So trying freqently is a good idea- the time doesn't reset or anything, so you don't have to worry about having to wait longer if you try a lot. :)

All your pets are able to fish. :)

Oooh, and just so everyone is aware- it's not necessarily even as long as 12 hours between fishing times. I think the shortest amount of time someone has had to fish again is just 2 hours. 12 hours is generally a safe amount of time to try again, and you're almost (ALMOST) guarranteed to catch something. :) So trying freqently is a good idea- the time doesn't reset or anything, so you don't have to worry about having to wait longer if you try a lot. :)

You are AMAZING. You answered my question before I even had the chance to ask it! :laughingsmiley: I was thinking the time might reset after trying, but I'm glad I now know otherwise. My first pet had a really good fishing skill, but I decided I didn't want her anymore so now I'm back to square one. Bleh. I can't wait to get up in the 100's.

You are AMAZING. You answered my question before I even had the chance to ask it! :laughingsmiley: I was thinking the time might reset after trying, but I'm glad I now know otherwise. My first pet had a really good fishing skill, but I decided I didn't want her anymore so now I'm back to square one. Bleh. I can't wait to get up in the 100's.

Heh! I'm a mind reader apparently. :D

Hopefully you get up there fast! :) And you may as well fish with all your pets- if nothing else you can save the junk to get the rubbish avatar with. ;3