Pet Training Question

In your opinions, do you think it's worth it levelling up in agility/movement? I've heard somewhere that it isn't but I don't really want to get the pet I am currently training now to a high level and find out I need agility to be useful for something and have it cost a lot of neopoints to increase it from that point :P

With the old battledome, there was basically no use for it at all. A few (and I do mean a FEW) weapons had an agility requirement ("must be at 250 before it'll do this" type thing), but it had no impact on anything else.

Who knows what the new battledome will bring though. They may add a whole other level to battling in which agility plays an important part.

All of your pets are rather low level, so unless you are able to train amazingly fast, you'll probably still be at the Swashbuckling Academy when the new BD comes out. If there is a change, and agility does matter, then you'll be able to train that up quite cheaply. :)