Critique My Gallery + Coding Help?

arkwright

I'm really hoping to go for Gallery Spotlight this Halloween - so any critique on my gallery would be amazing; I'm no good at coding either, this took me seriously too long with too many tutorials to make it look as it does:

http://www.neopets.c...y/?gu=arkwright

Nonetheless - I have just one more question, is there a code to remove the official category list?

I mean to say, the big below where I have my images as the links to the different categories, can I remove the official Neopets links to the categories?

Categories for Neovian Museum View All Items" &tc.

That part; eugh. I have seen it done before, so it is possible.

But aye - any critique you are also able to give my gallery I would be very grateful. I am aware there are quite a few items missing.

Hmm I can't really help with coding at all. I love the idea though and I definitely think it looks great! My only suggestion is making all the font a little bit bigger possibly? It was all a bit tiny for me when I was trying to read it.

Ayy thanks, thats a good piece of critique; I guess it is a little small. I`ll change it. Thanks!

Looks fantastic! :D Alas, I don't know about the categories (I just didn't use them in my gallery)- hopefully someone else will know. :) Good luck with the spotlight!

It looks fabulous :* One thing I will say though is maybe make the yellowy/brown font a touch darker as it's quite thin on the names of your categories which makes it harder to read. Oh, also you should try and make it so your category names come up under the pictures, I was hovering over the names trying to get to your categories :P I did that somehow on my Plushie Scorchio app (/~teal), you're welcome to borrow the coding on my pets bit if that helps any! I have no idea how I managed it else I would explain XD

Best of luck with the spotlight!!

It looks fabulous :* One thing I will say though is maybe make the yellowy/brown font a touch darker as it's quite thin on the names of your categories which makes it harder to read. Oh, also you should try and make it so your category names come up under the pictures, I was hovering over the names trying to get to your categories :P I did that somehow on my Plushie Scorchio app (/~teal), you're welcome to borrow the coding on my pets bit if that helps any! I have no idea how I managed it else I would explain XD

Best of luck with the spotlight!!

Thank you very much! This is brilliant, I`ll take a look and see what I can do. Thank you again :D