Neopets Not Letting Me Make a New Account?

Hikora

The username is open, I checked both in the search and when making the account. Once I got to step 3, no matter what emails I enter(and I know they are correct) it won't let me go past that step, saying "an occur has occured."

I tried an hour later and still nothing.

The username is open, I checked both in the search and when making the account. Once I got to step 3, no matter what emails I enter(and I know they are correct) it won't let me go past that step, saying "an occur has occured."

I tried an hour later and still nothing.

Try entering http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=usernamehere (replace USERNAMEHERE with the UN you're looking for) in your address bar.

The account (name) might have been frozen/deactivated and would therefore not show up in the search bar but it would still be unavailable until a purge is done.

oh wait one i could be that someone has aready token that faster than you did or sometimes people delete their accounts and it show to proff of them

If that were true I wouldn't be stuck in the creation process, because after the buttons been clicked, the name is "reserved" until the process is done.

Try entering http://www.neopets.c...er=usernamehere (replace USERNAMEHERE with the UN you're looking for) in your address bar.

The account (name) might have been frozen/deactivated and would therefore not show up in the search bar but it would still be unavailable until a purge is done.

I did, it's still open, and it saids, "Sorry, nobody by this name exists in Neopia. Try another username in the search box below!" so it isn't frozen or disabled.

It might just be some weird glitch happening with the site. You may have to just wait a little bit longer and then try again. Or try clearing out your cache and giving it another shot. That's worked for me on other sites where I've had similar problems. :P

I tried to make the same account on Google Chrome instead of Firefox(which is what I was using earlier) and now it saids the username is unavaible....

I have no idea what's going on. D:

If that were true I wouldn't be stuck in the creation process, because after the buttons been clicked, the name is "reserved" until the process is done.

I did, it's still open, and it saids, "Sorry, nobody by this name exists in Neopia. Try another username in the search box below!" so it isn't frozen or disabled.

well i detetled my account before once when i searched my username in the search box it doesn't show it says that beacsue you deleted your account yourself soo all proof and nm are gone this is why you don't see that username trust me i done it once -_-

it sounds like something might have gone wrong with the process of account activation :(

with trying it on a different browser, i believe the site is reserving that name for you on Firefox, and when you try Chrome thats why its giving you that error. i'm not sure how long it takes for a a current account application to expire, but try again on Chrome later?

if its still not working for you, i suggest sending a ticket into TNT. for account creation its very fast, i forgot to activate a new side account so it was frozen, but i got it unlocked within 2 days :)