Plushie Tycoon Avatar

super_almoner

A lot of people do start the Plushie Tycoon game during the last week or so of the month, and are easily able to get the avatar. I think it would be VERY difficult, if not impossible, to get the avatar in a single day- though, that would be really nice.

I just started playing earlier this month and getting that avatar is not something you can do "on the last day".

You need to get over 50,001 nps so that means you have to have spent and made profit to earn more than that. I managed to get that much around the 3rd or 4th day of playing but I heard you can actually get more neopoints and a better trophy if you do better than just the avatar requirements.

I tried starting it in the last week and still failed. There's another thread on here where someone posted some really awesome and helpful tips. I wish I could remember what the name of the thread was to search for it, or who posted the tips. But they had gotten me really close to getting the avatar, I just didn't end up having time to finish it.

I made this for anyone that needs help calculating costs: http://www.neopets.com/~Aberna_Vaashyr

It doesn't look pretty as I have little to no knowledge of html.

Just paste the two tables on that page into a spreadsheet and plug in the costs for materials and it'll tell you how much a batch of 100 plushies costs.

A guide I found a while back (don't have the URL, sorry) suggested buying materials for plushies when they cost 3900 or less.