posting glitch0_o

Mine turtle

I wa son tnd i wa replying to someone(using quote button) so when i posted my message only what the person said showed up not my repile is it to big?Oh an di'm on tablet(moblie)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zombiiesque if you have any questions regarding this action.

Unless you typed a novel, nothing is too long to post. If you're using a touch screen, you may not have had your cursor in the text entry area before you began typing. Try editing your post and making sure the text box is active (blinking cursor).

i didn't see any other posts made by you today? :( which thread/person are you trying to reply to?

phones are notoriously tricky to do anything other than look at pages. it may be better to wait until you can use a computer? i totally fail when using phone.. :(

good luck and hope it works out. :)

Looking at the post, I think you've put it all within the [ quote ] tags. make sure the [ / quote ] comes after the person's text whom you're replying to, not after your reply. It's all gotten lumped in together.