Sorta new...

Hey gang...I'm new'ish, though have been reading TDN for yearrrrrrrs. Having read the recent news about the BD, it looks like I will be 'cramming' here and elsewhere in order to figure out how to get avies while I still can. I think I am pretty hosed though, since I've never trained any pets for it, nor do I have much knowledge of it in general.

So I will likely be about asking newbie BD questions in hopes of picking up the few BD avies I'm still missing.

I've always been impressed by the boards/members here...so I'm looking forward to participating more.

Hmm...what else...I'm an 'older' player...male...Southerner. I'm not big on customizing my pets so much, though, I am rather fond of them. My Gallery is my pride and joy...and it is where pretty much all my NPs go. I play Habitarium and Keyquest...and am a member of a Keyquest Guild.

It is almost 6am..so I need to jet...but, just wanted to say howdy.

Cheers!

Howdy :) Welcome to the forums! I be Saxen and it's nice to meet you.

There's a lot of BD experts around here that I'm sure would be more than willing to answer your questions ^^

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Loving your UN by the way XD

Hi, and welcome to the tdn forums! As said we have plenty of BDers who can help if needed!

I'm not too much into BD or Key Quest but I do have my Habitarium going and such.

Also; sleep well I guess? :P

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies-

I hope that we can help you get some of those avatars! :)

Thank you for the warm re-welcome! /grin

I actually have knocked out a few of the BD avies since yesterday...tonu, shoyru, space faerie (was pretty stoked with that one...I only have 106HP and have not really trained...found a GREAT guide though : http://www.neopets.com/~lurkerkilla ), and jetsam. Charter members lent me pets and set up battles for...sweet!

I still need meuka (trying to catch the flu), battle faerie (any tips on how to 'randomly' get her?), punchbag, and either of the meerca bros.

I will actually track down the right place to ask the BD questions...but, this thread is where my 'Thank you all!' belongs. Cheers! :)

Hello! (Fellow Southerner here, hee.) Hope you enjoy your time here : )

Oof, yeah, wish you the best of luck on getting the rest of the BD avatars! I don't quite remember where I got my Pox--I think the Wheel of Misfortune. As for the Battle Faerie, I suppose you can (re-)fight weaker enemies as much as you can, and I know doing the DoN and DoNII missions helped me get her. I still need to train up for the Meerca Bros. and the Space Faerie, congrats on beating her!