What is the first link you type when you open your browser?

mojojojo3119

My browser is set to open the same three tabs upon start-up: gmail, google (which is almost always used to go to TDNF) and neopets :P

I use Chrome exclusively for school. I use Firefox for everything else. I have Firefox set up so TDN's dailies page is my homepage. Otherwise, I'll forget to do some of my dailies. Livejournal, the e-mail I use for stuff that isn't school, and The International Herald Tribune also open automatically.

BBC is my home page - have to keep informed :P

Then it would be email, Facebook, DigitalSpy, then currently theonering.net (very excited about Hobbit news) and then Neopets or FunTrivia.

I see a lot of people here go on the Habitarium a lot. I got to level 50 a while ago and haven't played since. What do you do on it?

Habitarium; once you get to level 50 you can leave it running (have your workers harvest resources for 6 hours or so until they tire) and get lots of gems- worth 500nps for every 1000xp! I check on mine every one or two hours just to make sure everything's going right (since Habi lags a little and can be glitchy etc.)

As to the thread topic it depends on the time of day as to what the first site I go to is. Usually it would be email or FB or Tumblr or Twitter or something but also neopets/daily pages/here if it's the start of a neo-day. I'll also check on some LJ comms sometimes.