Can you change the time-zone on neopets?

~Xandria

I don't think you can but it would be nice if you could because then I would know when to get on for the snowager, etc. Thanks!

Unfortunately, it's the same for everyone. Neopian Standard Time. It's easier for TNT to refer to one "time zone" as there's players all over the world. The best way to keep track of it is to find out how many hours you are apart and subtract/add to find when the Neopian important times correspond to your own.

For example, I'm 3 hours ahead of NST, so Instead of thinking "Snowy happens at 6am, 2pm and 11pm" I think in terms of Snowy sleeping at 9am, 5pm and 1am. You can schedule or write down a reminder in your own time to help you remember.

I have a reminder (thanks Crimson!) that pings me at 9am, 5pm and 1am my time. Then you don't have to always be watching the neopian clock.

Like ~Emily~ said, the time on Neopets is always in NST. It would be nice to have it set in my own time but I think having everyone having their own times would be confusing, because if there's only one time then at least we know when it will be for say, some kind of event ending or something you can only do every x hours/once in a day... saving TNT a bit of hassle too.

A reminder thing actually sounds really useful! I just have one of the clocks on my computer set to NST so I can check myself and think if there's anything I want to do at that time (though a lot of the time I forget to, oops). I have kind of memorised the time difference myself actually! But since Daylight Savings Time just kicked in awhile ago I've been a little confused :P Neopets has become so routine after months of consistent playing.

As others have said, the time on Neopets is always Neopian Standard Time (i.e., Pacific Time, haha). I'm lucky, as I live in the same time zone as TNT, so it's all the same to me, but learning to just add x number of hours to certain times is really useful- eventually the time that Snowy is awake will just be second nature.

Oh, thanks for the replies. You guys just gave me a good idea actually. I should just change the time on my computer to align with NST. xD Problem solved! Ha.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.