IOS 6 is crap, agreed?

Sakeru_Kyori

So first off I'm a tard and forgot to download all my apps to iTunes before I did the update on my iPad 2. So of course I lost all my apps and school apps because of a restore too, mainly because I wanted to downgrade but it didn't work out. So I think IOS 6 is horrid and Apple even more so for the downgrading block they have on IOS 5.1.1. Anyone else agree or have any opinions? Next time I seriously will not jump into an update. I'll also read reviews first.

Oh I know that :P that was totally my fault, I was just saying what a dork I was for it.

I mean with all the bugs. I should have added that. With the wifi issues and quite a few apps messing up etc. I've been looking around and it's happening to alot of people. Your some of the lucky ones :P

I upgraded to IOS6 on my iphone, didn't really notice much difference apart from the format of itunes and little things like facebook&twitter integrations into the notification centre. Apparently there's over 200 changes in this upgrade...

What i find annoying is how they've removed podcasts from itunes/music, now you have to get the podcast app and go into that to listen to them...

Oh and i love the panorama camera that's integrated into the iphone camera! It works much better at stitching up photos and the quality is soso much better.

Cool, but yeah I didn;t notice 200 changes either, just a few :P

I don't like that they took away the built in Youtube app from 5.1.1. I guess something happened with Google over it and so they took it away. Apples/youtubes new app is weird. My two year old daughter loves watching cat videos and she knew how to work that old app, now she has to learn to navigate this new one.

No, it's not crap. People always hate updates and change, because people are lazy, and change and updates means having to take the time to get used to something new. ;) Just look at the outrage that ensues whenever YouTube or Facebook even dare to update something.

That said, I haven't had any problems with it, except for taking away the YouTube app, but that isn't a big deal.

I've been hesitant to download it at all because of the apparent changes to the Maps and Youtube apps, both of which are things that I use frequently. Is the Maps update really that terrible? :( that's the biggest complaint I've heard about iOS 6, I think.

I, personally, liked the old Maps before the update. It worked a lot better. The CEO of Apple even issued an apology and suggested finding other map apps in the app store, lol.

http://www.apple.com...m-cook-on-maps/

Wow...it's THAT bad, huh? :laughingsmiley: Kind of glad I haven't updated yet, then...

I think I might continue to wait a few weeks or a month until some of the kinks are worked out. Then I suppose I'll upgrade...if I can avoid it that long.