Mysterious Negg Dilemma

Rae

So, I am back from my bi-annual hiatus, and I've noticed a lot of new things on Neo, one of which being this new Mysterious Negg Cave thing. I've been reading the guides for it, but I still don't understand anything about it. Especially when trying to look at my particular puzzle today. I was hoping I could get some help and some more information about how to solve it. I'm hoping I'm just missing out on something simple.

Thanks guys.

2z7lpvk.jpg

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

There is already a Mysterious Negg Cave Help topic. Please post all help requests there.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crimson if you have any questions regarding this action.

Well, basically there needs to be three images in three different colours on the board. The clues you're given on the left side may overlap. You need to figure out where the images need to be placed. Three purple, three red and three yellow and three of each of the images.

This is a really fun puzzle once you figure out how it works :) I hope what I posted was helpful. It's a little difficult to explain, so I hope I got my point across.

Building on what karmacow said, those are your clues on the side. They go into the puzzle exactly how you see them. They may overlap, but they will never rotate.

To solve it, you need to have one shape of each colour: 3 reds (1 red square, 1 red triangle, 1 red circle), 3 blues (1 blue square,....etc. - the shapes kind of look like a circle, triangle and square to me in general, so I hope you see the connection. If not this is how I see them - going from left to right for the shapes above the clear all button - I see a square, triangle and circle.

Don't read any farther if you want to solve it yourself...

I believe this is the order your puzzle goes in:

red square, blue triangle, blue square

red triangle, yellow triangle, blue circle

yellow square, yellow cirle, red circle

I had so many problems figuring out the first one myself so I hope that was alright. It'll be much easier once you get the hang of it!