Newbie~

CelestialVixen

Hi there :laughingsmiley:

I'm new here and not sure what to talk about lol

I used to play neopets a looong time ago and recently came back.

My old accounts got banned and some got deleted - probably because I was using multiple accounts to make money... :whistle:

So I came back with the same name as my first account :happydance:

anyhoo~ I'm just rattling on... :dance:

My old accounts got banned and some got deleted - probably because I was using multiple accounts to make money... :whistle:

Hi there! Well I used to use two accounts to make money for about a week until I found out I could get frozen. That is now my side. I used habi on it. Anyone know is TNT will freeze me still?

The same thing happend to me mabey tnt just doesn't like "last played: long long time ago"players cause they think they had quited idk:/

Welcome to TDN! :D I hope you like it here~ -offers cookies-

Hi there! Well I used to use two accounts to make money for about a week until I found out I could get frozen. That is now my side. I used habi on it. Anyone know is TNT will freeze me still?

I very much doubt it. TNT gets that people aren't always familiar with the rules when they start, and since you've stopped, you should be all clear.

I got banned...I think 8 years ago?

I recently sent a message to TNT saying that I didn't know why I was banned (I later realized multiple money-making accounts are frowned upon)

But I never got a reply from them - idk how long it takes them to reply but I'm not holding my breath...

I just nostalgically look up the only account that wasn't completely deleted :sad02:

Welcome to the forums!! I'm Cleo :) I hope you enjoy it here~

Haha, I used to do the same thing when I first joined neopets! Except I made at least 15 different accounts over a couple of years with different emails... :bigeyed: Somehow I always missed the little "it is illegal to make several accounts to get more items/NP!!" warnings on all of the daily pages. My little 8 year old brain couldn't comprehend cheating on an online website. Sure enough, they're all suspended whenever I try to login now as well :P I still didn't make much NP with all of that extra help though...

Who didn't use to do that when they were younger? I used two main accounts primarily and was never caught, which shocks me now. I think TNT use to be more lenient way back when they were still try to build up their user base. Now that they have so many people playing, they can afford to freeze accounts. My second account has been frozen since (which is a shame, cause I would love to use it as a side right now). I think what finally got it was that I hadn't logged in, in about 2 years on my last break - and since there wasn't many avatars or customization, etc., it looked banned. Older and wiser now though, I would never try that again!

Anyways, welcome to the forum :)

Its depends how long had you beeen doing it but its more likely there give you a warning first before they freeze you so your ok:D

Its depends how long had you beeen doing it but its more likely there give you a warning first before they freeze you so your ok:D

Ya I played for over a year with multiple accounts before I got banned - though I don't remember ever getting a warning o.o

On a side note - The only account that I have left that isn't deleted just turned 10 years old yesterday :woot:

Happy Birthday my old account (galaxytyphoon) :thumbsup:

now if only I could log back in :sad02: