Ice paint brush

NocturneFox

Will neopets ever release a paint brush for the ice color? I'd really like to get an ice hissi but I don't know if I'd want to risk the lab ray. The chance it would make it ice colored wouldn't be very high and I've read that it can also change species and gender. Is there any other way at all you can make your pet turn ice colored?

Will neopets ever release a paint brush for the ice color? I'd really like to get an ice hissi but I don't know if I'd want to risk the lab ray. The chance it would make it ice colored wouldn't be very high and I've read that it can also change species and gender. Is there any other way at all you can make your pet turn ice colored?

Well there could be a Fountain Faerie Quest. Get Fortune Cookies for that chance to go up.

Yes but fountain faerie quests are rare and I read it's not possible to get the ice color even after completing a quest for the fountain faerie. Are fortune cookies expensive and how much do they help increase the chances for a fountain faerie quest?

By about 40-70% Because its only 100nc and you get a farie quest everyday!!0-0

Faerie Quest Cookies are 100NC each, and so they cost a dollar. I wouldn't count on getting a Fountain Faerie Quest from them though. I have bought 13 of them so far (and used them all!) and not a sighting yet! I plan on buying 25 more on Monday. ;3

If I wasn't looking mainly for the stat increases, I wouldn't bother. The chance is SO slim, even with getting a guarranteed quest every day.

Have you thought about maybe trying to trade for an Ice Hissi? That is, if you're not really attached to the pet you want to be Ice.

EDIT: I just checked the TDN article on FFQs, and you had heard right- Ice isn't a colour you can get from her. So, the Lab Ray, or trading for the pet are the only way you can get one, unfortunately.

If you trade you can't choose the name though. I guess my only choice is the lab ray then.

Nope, you can`t. :( Well, I wish you the best of luck! -crosses fingers-

That is a tricky situation. The odds are very much not in your favour if you try to make your Hissi ice with the lab ray. I wouldn't rule trading out completely. You never know, you might find a ice hissi with a nice name somewhere out there!

nope .Pets that are ice will turn blue when traded or pounded and so are magma pets will turn red:/(its has to do with something about dr.Death ask him)

nope .Pets that are ice will turn blue when traded or pounded and so are magma pets will turn red:/(its has to do with something about dr.Death ask him)

I thought that was only ice boris?

Just Ice Boris. And like all pets (aside from Lutaris), they can be traded without any problems.