I really need some help and I don't know where to go anymore...

RenegadeCatastrophe

I'm doing a lot better now. I was really upset this morning but after a few hours to calm down and have a day to myself, I feel better. I talked to an old friend that I missed dearly since the hospital incident. I decided to put on some nailpolish and try to turn tomorrow into a self pampering day. Then I have work and stuff on Tuesday so =).

I need to take things slow and start feeling better by myself. He'll come back and things will regulate once he stops being so obsessed with his boyfriend. So, I'll just wait it out and distract myself until then.

I'm so happy that a new, positive attitude about the situation is beginning to shine through :) you deserve a day of self-pampering! I hope this means that the worst is over and things keep heading up from here <3 as always, keep us updated with what's going on!

My stress is still out of control because of school and stuff though. I have to magically come up with $600 by Thursday if my financial aid appeal doesn't go through. How I'm going to do that, I don't know. Oh well, I'll figure something out. I always do.

Has anyone else dreamed of Neopets? X.x; Last night I had this ridiculous dream that I got a faerie paintbrush and something else awesome and was finally able to finish my other dream lupe. XD I was so disappointed when I woke up.

By the way, thank you everyone for being so amazing and supportive. I really really appreciate it.

My stress is still out of control because of school and stuff though. I have to magically come up with $600 by Thursday if my financial aid appeal doesn't go through. How I'm going to do that, I don't know. Oh well, I'll figure something out. I always do.

Has anyone else dreamed of Neopets? X.x; Last night I had this ridiculous dream that I got a faerie paintbrush and something else awesome and was finally able to finish my other dream lupe. XD I was so disappointed when I woke up.

By the way, thank you everyone for being so amazing and supportive. I really really appreciate it.

Hahha, I dream of Neopets all the time. I had one the other week where I somehow found a way to get all retired avatars. I was so excited! LOL. You can imagine how upset I was when I woke up. :P

I wish I could help with your financial stuff. :( -hugs- It'll work out somehow!

XD I've been saving up for a Maractite paintbrush for Xiorhi. She's going to be so pretty next to Kvothe but >.>; the likelihood of me actually saving up is pretty slim to none (something always happens XD or it will take forever). Still, Xiorhi was made to be Maractite so I'll just keep going.