Help Upgrading BD set?

HCC is fantastic. I would highly recommend getting it, especially since you don't have any shield or defense aside from Downsize. While G-Bomb would be awesome, I would recommend upgrading everything else first. Get decent constants, and then start saving for the G-Bomb.

HCC is fantastic. I would highly recommend getting it, especially since you don't have any shield or defense aside from Downsize. While G-Bomb would be awesome, I would recommend upgrading everything else first. Get decent constants, and then start saving for the G-Bomb.

What do you think about my current constants. I was looking for 13 iconers that are different. They each give some different icons. I actually got the sword through a snipe. 180k off TP price. Should I get a freezer, or upgrade my Greater Healing Scroll?

The Throwing Star and Brynn's Sword are both good. I would get a Ylanas Blaster, but it looks like you're trying to get one, haha.

Freezers are awesome, but now that the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray isn't working (come on TNT!), I don't know what a good replacement is. The GHS isn't bad, but if you can afford an upgrade, or if there is a good species healer, get it. Healing is totally necessary.

The Throwing Star and Brynn's Sword are both good. I would get a Ylanas Blaster, but it looks like you're trying to get one, haha.

Freezers are awesome, but now that the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray isn't working (come on TNT!), I don't know what a good replacement is. The GHS isn't bad, but if you can afford an upgrade, or if there is a good species healer, get it. Healing is totally necessary.

Thanks. But I have another question: Why is Ylanas Blaster so good compared to other 13 iconers. I actually sold the RFFR I got for 200k. I think it was downgraded. If it was it will plummet.

It may have been, it's kind of unknown if it's permanent or not.

I wouldn't say it's better than other 13 iconers, just a more reasonable price. Wand of Reality is a bit better, but it costs at least a million NP more, generally.

Freezer - Scroll of Freezing OR if you don't want to risk that 20%, get the Magical Marbles of Mystery/Moehog Skull if you have enough.

Healer - Bag of Healing Dust or Purple Scorchstone when your pet's HP is higher. Otherwise, stick with the GHS.

It may have been, it's kind of unknown if it's permanent or not.

I wouldn't say it's better than other 13 iconers, just a more reasonable price. Wand of Reality is a bit better, but it costs at least a million NP more, generally.

Both of the 13 iconers that I bought were cheaper lol. AC Throwing Star is cheaper like 200k.

• 2 weeks later...