Poogle Day/Free Training Questions

Koralis

I have a couple questions about getting free training on poogle day because I have two poogles and I would really like to maximize the training I can give them for free. I don't really use the training centres so I don't know much about it. So I would appreciate any help you can provide :)

1. Is the free training only at the academy or can you get it in mystery island too?

2. If your pet is enrolled in a course at one academy, are they able to simultaneously train at the other?

3. If your pet is enrolled in a course already, but I haven't paid yet, should I pay and finish that course first - or if I wait until poogle day starts will I no longer have to pay for that course, I'll just get it for free?

Thanks guys!

Only at the Academy, unfortunately, so only pets that are level 40 or lower get free training. They can't train at the Academy and the Training School at the same time. :( I believe that if you have already started a course, but not paid, you will have to pay for it and wait for it to finish before starting your free training (I haven't tried that since my first pet day, back in 2001 or so, so I think this is what happened, but I would wait for someone to come confirm that! LOL)

Rebecca is correct if you have started a course at Mystery Island it will have to be paid for and completed before you can recieve your free training at the Krawk Island Academy.

If you've started a course over at the Academy but haven't paid for it you can click the cancel button beside the pay button just in case or complete the course before the free training begins.