Hallo There!

Paprika

What is there to say?

I originally joined Neopets way back when the target audience happened to be teenagers/young adults and the graphics had a slightly less than polished look. Eventually I fell away from the site, forgetting all about it until one very boring sleepless night when I stumbled across a neglected homepage with links to all sorts of childhood delights. So I signed back up and found out just how much has changed. It's weird starting from scratch all over again, so far the last few days have been full of "faerie paintbrushes are retired?"/"HOW much?"/"What is that?"/"What is this?"/"Seriously what is that?"/"Animation and music, say what?!".

So during one of my many fish out of water moments I looked something up on Google, came across this forum and decided that if I was going to procrastinate it may as well be done properly. So yes. This forum looks like a pretty brilliant community, far more controlled than what i've seen of the actual Neoboards, and now i'm rambling.

So ... yes.

Later alligators.

Glad you decided to join up! I've found TONS of useful information here. The people are nice, love to help out when you need it, etc.

If you don't understand something simply start a thread and most are glad to help. It has changed quite a bit. (for the better!) They have managed to keep me addicted for the past 7 months because I never run out of things to do on the site. ^^

Hi Paprika and welcome to TDNF c: I'm Erika.

My Neopets re-discovery story goes much along the same lines.

I hope you'll stay - both on Neo and, of course, here c: - and that I'll see you around the boards c:

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies-

It really is amazing how much everything has changed. o.o When I think back to when I first started... wow.

Hey Paprika! Well you've come to the right place :) I've come and gone from neo a few times over the years myself and I'm always shocked when I return by how much is different. The forums definitely were useful for me upon my latest return to get used to habi, I'm sure you'll find it just as great!