Erepublik

Rezzie

Hey guys, have you ever heard of erepublik? It's a browser game, a real world simulation. You become citizen of the country you're from and you can work, fight and become a politician. It all depends in what you actually want to do. By working you produce goods that can be used for fighting or sold on the market for money. Every month there are elections, in order to choose the congress and the country president. Then the country will be guided in the world by those you and the others choose. War, alliances, pacts with other countries, laws. Everything is done by players. I can't really explain it all, you need to try it. So, i'm giving the link for registration. Try it and i hope you'll find it fun as much as me.

http://tinyurl.com/cg6ljpj

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Games’ to ‘General Chat’.

Hey guys, have you ever heard of erepublik? It's a browser game, a real world simulation. You become citizen of the country you're from and you can work, fight and become a politician. It all depends in what you actually want to do. By working you produce goods that can be used for fighting or sold on the market for money. Every month there are elections, in order to choose the congress and the country president. Then the country will be guided in the world by those you and the others choose. War, alliances, pacts with other countries, laws. Everything is done by players. I can't really explain it all, you need to try it. So, i'm giving the link for registration. Try it and i hope you'll find it fun as much as me.

http://tinyurl.com/cg6ljpj

It sounds like a game that I play called Rise of Nations:Thrones and Patriots. Check it out.