Neoquest 1 help please?

~Xandria

Hello all. Just started playing Neoquest 1 and I gotta say I'm really liking the game. It's addicting. Hah.

Oh, but I was reading a guide earlier that said there were about 4 or 5 different characters you can talk to through-out the game...? I've only talked to the first guy. Apparently one of them will make you some armor. If anyone could help on where to find these other guys I'd really appreciate it.

I'm terrible with maps and I always get lost in the dank cave too. Looks like I'll be playing this for longer than I originally intended. LOL. All good though.

Thank you for any help.

There are lots of NPCs in NeoQuest I that will help you out in various ways. I reaaaaaally recommend you follow a guide, and get some reliable maps (they can be confusing, but it is absolutely necessary!)

http://www.idnq-guide.com/index.php?page=guides&rel=nq1 has some good walkthroughs- there are four that run through the entire game (they're the top four links on that page). All work pretty well, so I recommend reading all of them for the level you're on,and see which one you like the best. :)

All of these will tell you exactly which NPCs you have to talk to in order to get armour or the avatar, etc. Good luck!

There are lots of NPCs in NeoQuest I that will help you out in various ways. I reaaaaaally recommend you follow a guide, and get some reliable maps (they can be confusing, but it is absolutely necessary!)

http://www.idnq-guid...=guides&rel=nq1 has some good walkthroughs- there are four that run through the entire game (they're the top four links on that page). All work pretty well, so I recommend reading all of them for the level you're on,and see which one you like the best. :)

All of these will tell you exactly which NPCs you have to talk to in order to get armour or the avatar, etc. Good luck!

I can say that I'm using the one Rebecca recommended, and I've got through pretty well with it. I'm in the middle of the Techo Caves part now, so I don't have too much longer until I complete the first and get started on two!

I also recently started NeoQuest (going for the gold trophy), and the In-Depth Neoquest Guide is very helpful. I don't know what I'd without it (probably getting lost).

Good luck getting gold! It takes some effort, and I see you haven't even gotten the bronze yet. Don't forget that you have to beat the game 3 times on different levels to get the gold trophy. Plus, I had trouble getting very far on Insane. Right now, though, I'm at level 48 or so, and I'm nervous to play more because I've put in so much effort that I don't want to die!

Thank you! I'm only at the Jungles part, Neopets has been slow lately, which makes it a bit hard to play.

I can only imagine how nervous you are (I am sure I will be when I'll get there). I've read that someone had a bug with NeoQuest with the last boss, and had to start over in Insane mode. That completely reassures me.

Good luck to you too!