Invasion of Meridell

Peter Pan

''Invasion of Meridell is down for maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience. Why not try one of our many other games?''

Anyone have any idea why this game has been down for maintenance for ages? And when it will be back?

It has been removed at some point in 2011 due to a glitch in the game, here's what TNT said about this in September 2011 in NT Editorial #511:

About a month ago, I noticed that Invasion of Meridell had been removed from my Favorite Games page; the game's page explains that it's "down for maintenance." A game that old? What gives? Also... is it ever coming back? It may have been a little dated, but there is a special place in my heart for IOM. ~foghawk

We talked to a programmer and there was some kind of glitch with it. It's been taken down indefinitely. We'll talk amongst ourselves to figure out if we want to put the time in to fix the game. If not, we may release the associated avatar in a different way, or retire it. We'll update you once we reach a decision.

Not sure if TNT will make a similar game to it anytime in the future, but I'm afraid that it's not returning anytime soon. :(

Darn, ninja'd XP

Such a shame about this game. I really hope they re-release it, I need that avatar!!

Aww that's just too bad.... I really liked that game.

Anyhow, thanks for the help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.