Neofriends are awesome.

Hello everyone!

I'm so terribly bored, just trolling NP but no one is on. Hoping to make a few neofriends that are relatively around my age (21). X.x; Ahhh.. nice to meet you? I'm Ava Lynn by the way.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area. Also, glad to meet you at TDN and TDN Forums! :D

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Introductions & Welcome’.

Oh dear me. I didn't even see the introductions. =.=;;; Its been a long day. I'm sorry person with the wonderful purple font!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting is allowed. Please use the edit button if you have something to add instead of posting twice in a row.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How colourful your post has become! :P

Welcome, Renegade :)

Lol, I know. Its like its own little rainbow of reprimand. Nice to meet you =)

Hi Ava Lynn! I'm Tara, and I'm about your age (23). If you want, you can add me as a neofriend :)

Hey Tara! I'll go add you right now. =)

Hi Ava, I'm Erika c:

I'm... older than you (25), but if you'd like, you can add me as well c:

Either way, welcome to the forums, I hope I'll spy you around c:

(Oh, and good luck with with Deryce & Lenkor!)

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies-

I'm 22, so if you would like to add me, go right ahead! :D

Hey there! I'm Kelsey. :) I'm turning 18 in early October (so close!), is that close enough to 21? Probably not, but you can neofriend me anyway, if you want c: My username on Neopets should be on my side bar thingy on here, but if it's not, then I'm f4lloutgirl. :3 Had to start all over just recently, so I apologize in advance for lack of secret avatars and such, haha.

Rainbow of Reprimand haha I never seen anyone who has two admin edits with a prettier post ;D

Welcome to the forums Ava :) Nice to meet you, I'm Taz. Hope you enjoy it here :D

Hey Taz! =) . At least I can get yelled at in style lol.

Hi Ava, I'm Erika c:

I'm... older than you (25), but if you'd like, you can add me as well c:

Either way, welcome to the forums, I hope I'll spy you around c:

(Oh, and good luck with with Deryce & Lenkor!)

Thank you. I probably won't get them (I'm not exactly a master at those silly applications). I'm really really hopeful though.

Older is fine! =) I'm just tired of feeling like an old humbug around everyone lol.

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies-

I'm 22, so if you would like to add me, go right ahead! :D

*munches on cookie* :X Saaank you~ What a lovely breakfast :O! NIce to meet you ^^

Hey there! I'm Kelsey. :) I'm turning 18 in early October (so close!), is that close enough to 21? Probably not, but you can neofriend me anyway, if you want c: My username on Neopets should be on my side bar thingy on here, but if it's not, then I'm f4lloutgirl. :3 Had to start all over just recently, so I apologize in advance for lack of secret avatars and such, haha.

Haha, you're fine Kelsey. =) Welcome to the start of your life!! It's really terrifying when it starts to kick off lol.

PS: I added everyone but I got silenced last night due to a misunderstanding. Anyway, I don't know if they'll let me off the hook early or not but I promise I'm not ignoring anyone!

Heh, cookies make a WONDERFUL start to the day! :D

Sorry to hear about the silencing. :( What a pain those are!

Heh, the mod edits definitely are pretty! :) It's nice that reminders about rules are in fun colours, if nothing else! LOL

I'm sorry to hear about your silencing, I myself just got out of one for mentioning SN, but tnt misunderstood. I sent in a ticket and they fixed everything today.

I'm sorry to hear about your silencing, I myself just got out of one for mentioning SN, but tnt misunderstood. I sent in a ticket and they fixed everything today.

SN? X.x Eh?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Right? Keep it colorful lol. I should have probably done more then skimmed but, alas, it was far too late for me to even be online at that point. That will teach me.

Oh well! They're just reminders, anyway, not actual warnings. :) It's all gooooood.

I believe SN is SunnyNeo?

SN stands for Sunnyneo, an official fan site.

It seems I'm a little late but welcome to the forums! I'm Saxen :)

.. Shouldn't be saying hello to you really, Jhudora will be mad with me for fraternising with the enemy :O hehe

Hope you enjoy your time here!