hello world

aduliya

hi, everyone.

i actually used to play Neopets back about 6 years ago. i had stopped due to getting a little bored, but recently decided to check up on the site again to see how much it changed. so i started a new account because i felt like starting over and i can't for the life of me remember my old log in info. obviously, a lot of new stuff has been added, and i missed out on some plots (last one i did was either Darkest Faerie when it first came out or Tale of Woe, whichever came last). surprisingly though, it doesn't "feel" too different to me, which is kinda cool. loving habitarium, btw. easiest NPs ever.

i found this site while searching for a place with quick links to dailies. i come here all the time now, for dailies, keeping track of my avatars, looking up info, etc. thought it was time that i register on the forum too.

so yes. nice to meet you all. ^_^

Welcome to the forums!! I'm Cleo :) I hope you enjoy it here!

There's a ton of people here that took extended breaks from Neo and have come back recently, so don't feel alone ^_^ We're all hoping for a new plot soon as well~

Awh yay! It's nice to meet you too! Glad you enjoy the main site and hope you enjoy the forums just as much :D

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies-

Habi is just amazing isn't it- the easy NPs are lovely. :D

@alex0ne - you know, i wasn't sure if there would be other "new" old neopians here either. XD yay for not being alone!

@Rebecca - why, thank you. *nibbles cookie* i swear, habi is like the best invention ever. i'm making nps soooo much faster this time around. i'm actually making enough to buy 1000 stock shares every day. i wasn't able to do that back in the day, lol.

Welcome to the forums, I'm a fellow new-comer as well. Cheers to making new friends and seeing what this place has to offer. c:

Woo for returning player! ^_^ And hello :3 I'm Saxen. Nice to meet you!

I couldn't remember my old log in information for about a year - if you remember your old e-mail address though you can recreate it and have Neopets send you your password ^^ tis what I did.

Welcome to the forums :D

thank you! i'm under the impression that my old account was connected to an email address that doesn't exist anymore, sooooo yeah. but that's ok. i think i'm managing a lot better this second time around anyways. not as broke as i always was in the beginning.