Post count question

chiaroscruo

Just out of curiosity, why is my post account on my profile different than the post count under my name when I post something?

Just out of curiosity, why is my post account on my profile different than the post count under my name when I post something?

This is because posts don't count in certain sections of the forum like "Games" and "Neopets Dailies", where your member post count (the one that's on the left side of your posts) does not increase.

You have 95 member posts that count, and made 103 posts altogether. You may have made 8 posts in the Neopets Dailies section of the forum (most likely the Mysterious Negg Cave topic or the Lab Ray topic for example). Hope to be of service!

Oh well, I was hoping posting solutions for Mysterious Negg puzzles would be good for credit. Thanks.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic and question had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.