Are you allowed to use Subeta images on neopets?

Sakeru_Kyori

I want to add some Subeta images to a page i'm making for my guild. I'm not claiming the images to be neopets or anything like that, it's just that their images look cool and fit the color theme better.

Nevermind, probably can't because of copyright issues. Board closed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

From Subeta's terms and conditions, you can probably come to the conclusion if it's okay or not...

Copyright

The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed under "Limited Right to Use" below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting by Subeta of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.

Limited Privilege to Use

The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, video, audio, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a revocable, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for personal, noncommercial purposes limited to the use as is reasonably required to view and listen to the content and navigate through the pages and links generally available to the public using a standard Internet browser and standard media player, and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, graphic, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal, noncommercial use (but not for resale or redistribution).

We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny use of our website and all of it's content to anyone at anytime for any reason. This site is provided publicly as a free service and by no means is it a right of anyone to use this service. It is a privilege to use and or otherwise view this site and it's contents and as such, these temporary rights may be revoked either for a period of time or forever as we see fit.

Each separate user is allowed one account.