Habitarium Species Died Out

Hailz

I hope this is the right place for this question - I'm new here and don't know what I'm doing!

Ok, so I got locked out of my Habitarium, which I managed to fix but that resulted in me losing ALL my p3's! :sad02: (It was very traumatic!) I not only lost the ones I had on the screen, I also lost all my eggs. So I got given 3 new buggies - a nester, a worker and a soldier. The problem is that with only one nester, I am only going to have one species eventually. Is there anything I can do about this? I am on level 50, so I'm not going to get any more eggs from leveling up. The only thing I can think of is to store away all the eggs the nester lays (without hatching any) and let all my bugs die... then I'll get given another nester hopefully of a different species than the ones I have stored away. (I would then continue to do that until I finally get all three species back, then I can hatch some of the eggs I have stored away). But then I got worried that I won't get given another nester seeing as I have some stored away? Does anyone know if my plan will work? Or do you only get given more p3's if you don't have any (including eggs)? Thanks so much!

You could hatch all the eggs except nesters and keep those until your current one dies. Once your last nester dies, it should give you a new nester egg, regardless of what you have in your bag. There's no guarantee it would be a different species though. You may end up getting another of the same species, since it'll give you a random one.