Neopets PLush merchandise?

actoons

I would really, really LOVE to have a baby aisha plushie...=] I don't care about the code very much, I'd just like to have one since baby aishas are my favourite neopet. However I can't find them anywhere, and neopets says the plushies are retired now..]= Does that mean they're not making any more of them? I can't find them at Target anywhere, if anyone could find one on like ebay or something, I'd be really thankful.

Unfortunately it does mean they are retired, yes. If I type "neopets plush" into ebay or amazon, tons come up, with/without codes. Maybe have a look at what comes up, see if there are any you like?

I was able to find a Green Kau on E-bay WITH THE CODE. I think I paid a total of 10 dollars? Worth it ^_^ I love plushies!

I think E-bay may be your best bet, too. Especially because Amazon seems to deal with vendors, and the plush you are looking for is a retired one.

Just make sure to read things before you buy, and make sure of WHAT you are buying. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-10-Neopets-plush-toys-cute-bunny-tiger-soft-silver-poogle-baby-aisha-/271054722932?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1c1ed774

This one says it includes a baby Aisha plushie, though I'm having trouble discerning if it actually is one from the picture. I figured you would be able to to tell :) I hope that's what you're looking for!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f1c1ed774

This one says it includes a baby Aisha plushie, though I'm having trouble discerning if it actually is one from the picture. I figured you would be able to to tell :) I hope that's what you're looking for!

you're right it is hard to tell. the description says it is a baby aisha :)

you're right it is hard to tell. the description says it is a baby aisha :)

Yeah, I'm just always skeptical of what I buy on ebay. Shame on the seller for not having the neopets in an arrangement that allows them to be easily recognized :shiftyeyes_anim:

Also, actoons, if there are any other plushies you're looking for, I'm about to start selling my plushie collection on ebay in a couple of weeks as well :P

Yeah, I'm just always skeptical of what I buy on ebay. Shame on the seller for not having the neopets in an arrangement that allows them to be easily recognized :shiftyeyes_anim:

i agree! you never know. always best to ask the seller and be safe :)