Salutations!

I am the Green Cheese Fairy. My Neopets account is moldycheesemuse. I live somewhere on the east coast of the United States, and am currently going to college.

What do I like? Well, I am a big fan of Dance Dance Revolution, Kingdom Hearts, Katamari Damacy and enjoy watching anime, my current favorite being the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I am enjoy writing very much, and hope to be able to write some storys in the future. In particular, I like to do collaborative stories, as I feel this helps me get better dialogue, helps me stay motivated, and helps me get out of plot blocks.

Hi, I'm Dan, aka confuciousnz a while back. If you like writing, you can always post your stories in the Literature section, or join a roleplay. There's plenty to do around here, as it's pretty vibrant.

Hello! Welcome to the Forums. Stay Active. Read the rules. We even have our own comics. Thanks to Metroid. We debate alot. We have fun contests. Stay Active we need new people. So many introduce themselves and just disppear.

Haha go the cheese fanatics!

Welcome to TDN! My name is Hannah and I'm a tad crazy =P Mail me if you ever need some help ;)

So, what are you studying at college?

Well, I'm studying to be an English major, with a concentration in Creative Writing. I'm also hoping to be able to do something with ESL, so I'm getting a minor in Spanish.

Oh, and I do like cheese. :)

Do you like MOULDY cheese?

The best! Especially the kind with the green mold. The blue mold is kind of strong, so I usually eat blue mold cheese with crackers.