Skarls Hasty Mace x2

Ghostkerbomb

Freezing Potion

Hanso Charisma Charm

Downsize

Heavy Robe of Thievery

Greater Healing Scroll

Pet is close to 600 HSD evens

What should be the next upgrade to aim for? I can save up... and maybe produce 15mil to work with!

Thanks

You may want to start looking at Bag of Healing Dust as your next healer to take the place of Greater Healing Scroll. One of your Skarls Hasty Maces can be switched out for an anagram sword level constant. :)

If you want, you could also replace Heavy Robe of Thievery with a shield if you do a ton of 2-P battling, as most experienced battlers don't put a great weapon into their first slot.

Thank you Crimson

Would you recommend the Bag of Healing Dust or the Crisp Blue Tunic more? The final goal is the full healer but until then....

I'm guessing all the way up until 400 HP CBT can at least match or be better than BoHD. At 400 HP both items will give you a 200 HP difference between you and your opponent.

As for HRoT, it really is situational. I can always check what the 1-P opponent has before a battle to see whehter I want the item. I don't do 2-P, but a shield is a good idea for 1-P as well. Any recommendations for a good staple shield to use in 1-P? I'm guessing HCC means no G-shield

Thanks!

Crisp Blue Tunic is better assuming you have the intelligence requirement. :)

I'd recommend getting either Faerie Tabard or Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield. HNMS blocks more but the light weakness in FTab can be easily patched up by Parasol of Unfortunate Demise.

Thanks =)

SHM

Ari (I like how it looks)

HCC

Fpot

Gbomb

CBT

Ftab

And a free slot for either stealer, downsize, parasol, or another shield sound like a good set? ^_^ Eventually I want to get 2x Ari instead of SHM