Servers problem with Shockwave games

Neurojuice

Hello,

every time I play Shockwave games like Hannah ATPC, Dice escape etc I get this message when i try to send the score:

Sorry, we're experiencing problems with our servers and cannot accept your score right now.

This is not a temporary problem and does not fix if I re-open the window or so. I have never been able to send those scores, and TNT could not help me in any way. Does this happen to any of you? How could I try to fix it?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

I can't get gourmet club bowls to load, but those two do work properly, until I need to send the score. I remember I had tried to do it from a friend's pc (same operative system and programs as mine) and it worked...unfortunately I can't use that anymore!

Maybe there's some pc configuration or software configuration to change? Any expert?

It's a problem on TNT's end, not yours. These games have been giving users problems for the past couple years, likely due to them being developed as shockwave, an unstable and now outdated interface.

Honestly, I'm not 100% on that, but guessing it's something to do with connection rather than hardware. I got a new laptop and they wouldn't work. I tried every couple days for a whiile and they started working one day. I hadn't done any kind of update in weeks, and there was nothing physically different about my machine. TNT really needs to keep things updated though. They have a tendency to release things, then when bugs crop up, not touch them or even acknowledge the problem for long periods of time.