Herro~

jackykinsy

Welp, I first joined because I needed help with the mysterious negg cave, but now I got it down and try to help others with it too~

I had an account ages ago but it got hacked a few months later, really discouraging me since I was really young. But now that I'm 18, and fresh in college, I figured it was a great time to start neopets again. Hehe.

So hello everyone~~

Hello there, my name is Mordecai, and I am that Blue Jay fella from the hit TV series Regular Show and I work as a park groundskeeper, too. Any questions? Feel free to ask me, my friend Rigby, or any of the other staff here.

HI there, and welcome to TDN! Ick, I'm sorry about the hacking- that would definitely have turned me off Neopets for a while too!

But yeah, university is a great time to get back into Neopets- so much procrastinating available at your fingertips. ;) Good luck with school!

Ahaha your last post :P Yes, very logical. It's great you have RL people who are playing as well!

(Probably should have said this first but w/e! :P) Welcome to the forums hun :) I'm sure you'll have a fab time. Sweet of you to stay to help others ^_^