Pet Transfer age limits

Sakeru_Kyori

How old does your account have to be now to accept and transfer pets? Because the guide on TDN is wrong apparently because even though it says 0-23 months or whatever are allowed 1 transfer a month I couldn't send my Coconut Jubjub to a friend with a one month account.

I THOUGHT it was a week for the pet. But the account has to be activated and ... a couple months? You'd have to do some searching.

Ah! found it:

Transferring

Well, this is a new feature of Pound 2.0. You are now able to transfer your pets from one account to another. However, there is a catch -- if your account is under 4 months, it is still bound by the above adoption restrictions.

To the relief of impatient transferrers everywhere, TNT have granted aged accounts extra monthly transfers. The table below shows how many transfers you will have according to your account age. (Note: Your transfer count resets on the first of every month.)

Each transfer includes 1 incoming and 1 outgoing transfer. For example, if your account is less than 24 months old, you can still do 1 incoming and 1 outgoing transfer. You can check the transfers that were accepted/rejected this month by visiting your transfer status page.

1 month - 1 transfer

24 months - 2 transfers

48 months - 3 transfers

ect: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=pound2#transfer

You can transfer level 1, basic pets at any age, but to transfer certain pets (certain colours, species, higher levels), your account needs to be at least 4 months old.

http://www.thedailyn...t-restrictions/

It's probably the certain pet thing then because it's a coconut Jubjub I'm trying to give her. Ok then, thanks.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.