Mootix Warrior

Could you list your current weapon set and the budget you'd be willing to pay in case you need to upgrade your set?

I've got Parasol of Unfortunate Demise, Ylanas Blaster, Scarab Ring, Snowglobe Staff, Makeshift Ships Hammer, Golden Compass currently equipped.

other weapons i've recently bought are Oversized Maractite Rune Sword and Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer which are probably useless.

Hmm i guess 1million would be the maximum i'd pay.

Yeah, a list of your current set would be very helpful. A freezer is always a good addition. I personally have Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, which I find works fantastically, and is reasonably priced, but it seems have been glitching up in the BD, and some people think that TNT is downgrading it. I am holding out hope that they aren't.

I would say that you should increase your defense, but oh wow, that would take forever and cost you a fortune. :/

I'd recommend leaving defense alone until your strength reaches 700 (I'm assuming you are lab zapping your pet?). You should probably take out Scarab Ring, Makeshift Ships Hammer, and Golden Compass and equip a Scroll of Knowledge and a [Downsize! or Thick Smoke Bomb]. You could also equip a one-use 15-icon muffin such as Water Muffin or Brain Muffin.

On the first turn, use your Snowglobe Staff and your Ylanas Blaster with Burrow. If Mootix Warrior isn't frozen or you are frozen, withdraw, heal by battling Punchbag Bob or Inflatable Balthazar, and try again until the Mootix Warrior is frozen but you are not.

On the second turn, use Fierce Attack with your Ylanas Blaster with your Scroll of Knowledge (Use your one-use muffin if you have that equipped instead of Scroll of Knowledge this turn.

That should get you off to a good start. :)