illusen vs. jhudora's quest

ehoffy

From what I've heard, Jhudora's definitely gets more expensive. I didn't get far above level 20 with either before I started getting asked for unbuyable items and I gave them up.

I got the avvie when I got to level 20 on both quests, but when I got level 19 on Jhudora she asked me for a 50k item. I was so close to the avvie I went ahead and bought it, because I didn't want to start over. I don't do them now that I have both of them.

I didn't spend more than 80K in total for the Jhudora avatar while I have already had to restart with Illusen 1 or 2 times because she asks for no trade or very expensive items in the very first levels.

Ouch. I never had any bad luck with Illusen's quest. I am on going to 20 and haven't spent over 2k on an item. :/

I got really lucky with Jhudora in the beginning because she kept asking for REALLY cheap items like things that you can get from dailies. Now, however, I just got to level 24 after buying a 65k item :( I suppose I'm making up for it.

I am sadder. She gave me a UB at level 21. :( Before that the most I spent was 2.5k on a quest.

I just finished level 12, but you never did say what the ending to that was, UBs aren't necessarily impossible to get. Also, i think the formula is set up so that it starts getting drastically expensive after the avatar event but i could be very wrong.

Aww man, right before I got the first prize that's actually worth something (one of the shrooms; it's 66k on the SW right now) she asked for an UB Usuki doll ;_; my heart, it is broken...

Illusen asked me for a 40k t-shirt yesterday. D: I went ahead an bought it since I am trying to go really far in the quests, but I was upset.