You have received a Discovered Treasure Chest

The Charismatic Enigma

My first prize from the Forgotten Shore worth caring about; a Discovered Treasure Chest! The question I have in my mind though, is if I should open it or not. It's going for around 30K on the shop wizard but I don't know if I should gamble with it and risk getting a 1 NP item. Can you only get 1 item from the chest, or do you get 2 or 3? Has anyone else personally opened one before and if so, what did YOU get?

The reason I ask is because I've heard that you can get Pirate Morphing Potions from the chests, and although chances are extremely slim, I'm a sucker for anything that involves getting rare items ;)

I open tons of these for fun, but I've always just gotten junky prizes off them, so I usually just advise people who need NP to just sell them and be done with it. Chances are super slim, but who knows if you'd get lucky. That's totally up to you! If you were like me - needing NP or not, I'd just open em xD

^ agreed with the post above.

If you're looking for the rare items to make NP, best bet is to sell the chest. If you're looking to actually use the rare items in the chest (such as the PB or MP), open it and cross your fingers! :>

I've only opened one, and I got junk. I just sell them now- not worth the risk, I think!

I recently just went into m SDB and found that I'd collected about 12 and opened them all.

Got nothing worthy.

Just sell it cus' it's pretty rare to get any of the rares.

~360k gone for me, heh. Oh well.

I recently just went into m SDB and found that I'd collected about 12 and opened them all.

Got nothing worthy.

Just sell it cus' it's pretty rare to get any of the rares.

~360k gone for me, heh. Oh well.

I agree with him I opened one that I had gotten from the shore and it had a pirate lutari plushie in it, I lost about 35k from that. :(

I found one which I opened. The item inside wasn't worth it (I don't even remember what it was). If I find another.... I will probably open it again :P Can't help myself, I'm too curious c:

I just decided to sell it; I need the NPs bad for my pet's training anyways. :)

Though if I get a second one, I will open that one ;)