Help with Giant Ghostkerchief

I'm up to facing the Giant Ghostkerchief in the DoN plot line, and I'm going to need some help facing him. In the few times I've faced him, I've had a LOT of trouble defeating him. He deals way too much damage for my liking, and is frustrating to face. Anyone have any tips or strategies for beating this troublesome handkerchief?

My pet has 192 HP, 144 strength, and 81 defence. I run Greater Healing Scroll, Downsize!, Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer, Scroll of Knowledge, and Snowglobe Staff with Burrow as my Faerie Ability.

I'm up to facing the Giant Ghostkerchief in the DoN plot line, and I'm going to need some help facing him. In the few times I've faced him, I've had a LOT of trouble defeating him. He deals way too much damage for my liking, and is frustrating to face. Anyone have any tips or strategies for beating this troublesome handkerchief?

My pet has 192 HP, 144 strength, and 81 defence. I run Greater Healing Scroll, Downsize!, Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer, Scroll of Knowledge, and Snowglobe Staff with Burrow as my Faerie Ability.

I haven't versed him before but I think you should increase your stats.Get a Ylanas Blaster for sure.

Go up to the next stats boost.

Edited by sikdersaha1000

I haven't versed him before but I think you should increase your stats.Get a Ylanas Blaster for sure.

HP-250

Strength-175

Defense-100

This should increase your chances of winning.

? Next STR boost after 125 is 200

I would definitely work on your defense, it's pretty low.

Dunno if this still works, but I bought

-Engraved Chakram

-Leaf Shield

It costed me about 100k to buy(at the time) probably 150k-ish now, fairly cheap.

I began by fighting Chia Clown (anyone will work) and got my health down under 11.

Withdraw once you achieve and fight the Giant Ghostkerchief

Now all you have to do is choose your Leaf Shield and Engraved Chakram every turn and fierce attack.

He will only use his Prismatic Mirror, and Ghostkershield.

You will bypass his Prismatic Mirror with the Engraved Chakram.

The Ghostkershield will only partially block your attack so you should get some damage through.

This took a LONG time to kill him though. I only did a about 2 damage each hit(iirc), but managed to kill him with a low statted pet.

Probably not as helpful now though xD.

Go up to the next stats boost.

Way out of my budget. I have the NPs for it, but I don't want to dump that many into a weapon.

? Next STR boost after 125 is 200

I would definitely work on your defense, it's pretty low.

Yeah, my battle pet has also been a product of the Lab Ray's crazy stat zaps, so I've been training up its level in order to be able to up its defense.

Dunno if this still works, but I bought

-Engraved Chakram

-Leaf Shield

It costed me about 100k to buy(at the time) probably 150k-ish now, fairly cheap.

I began by fighting Chia Clown (anyone will work) and got my health down under 11.

Withdraw once you achieve and fight the Giant Ghostkerchief

Now all you have to do is choose your Leaf Shield and Engraved Chakram every turn and fierce attack.

He will only use his Prismatic Mirror, and Ghostkershield.

You will bypass his Prismatic Mirror with the Engraved Chakram.

The Ghostkershield will only partially block your attack so you should get some damage through.

This took a LONG time to kill him though. I only did a about 2 damage each hit(iirc), but managed to kill him with a low statted pet.

Probably not as helpful now though xD.

I may try this, but I'll probably use Meteor Rock over Engraved Chakram since it's only 1 NP and deals 5 physical icons I believe (compared to 6 from the Chakram).