Hello everyone!

Toakyle

Hey guys! I'm new here. I originally joined Neopets in 2003 under the name "Toakyle." I played for a number of years, and managed to get myself a good collection of pets including a Electric Krawk, Shadow Hissi, Faerie Poogle, and Fire Kiko. However, a year or so ago, I tried to log into my account only to find that it was deleted. I created a new account under the name Toakyle, and I'm currently trying to get back my old account, but I think my attempts may be frivolous.

However! I'm 18 years old, a black belt in karate, an IB diploma graduate, a soon to be swim instructor, and in a week I'll be starting my first day of University! In my spare time I love to play the Tomb Raider video game series (as well as build my own levels) and I'm also a electronic-dance-pop writer and producer! I've been a Little Monster (Lady Gaga fan) for four years, and I am a die-hard fan. I'm also a massive fan of Marina and the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, and Florence of the Machine, among many other artists. I'm quite into alternative music, but I do love electronic dance music (EDM), however I hate 99% of what is on top40 radio.

Not sure what else to say here, but see you guys around! :laughingsmiley:

HI there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you like it here.

Ooooh, I love Marina and the Diamonds and Florence + the Machine. They're fab artists. :)

I'm sorry about your old account. :( I hope you're able to get it back!

Welcome to the forums! :rambo: <-- since you're a black belt and all!

Good luck starting university next week :) I'm starting my first year at uni very soon as well. Hope to see you around here~

Oh my god, all the music you're listing. Great choices. But let's get back onto topic: welcome to the forums! I'm sad to hear about your old account :< it must have taken a lot to paint those pets! Keep trying and maybe you can get it back? Anyways, pleasure meeting you and see you around the forums~

Thanks everyone! And yeah... I really want my old Krawk back. Unfortunately I was told that since I created a new account with the same username, all of the info about my old account was wiped... but surely there is SOMETHING they can do!

Yep... Nothing at all. I got a rather rude response on the last ticket and I was told there is no way I'm getting it back. The fact that I was premium on that account for a number of years and submitted MANY items codes infuriates me as the money I spent was literally thrown away. I wish there was some way they could reimburse me. All I want back is my Krawk. It was such a fluke I got it (Krawk transmogrification potion from a random event) and I truly want it back. Oh well.

Hey there :) I'm Lou and welcome to the forums! I bet you're excited for starting University, I go back to my campus on Saturday! So excited. I actually wrote a blog yesterday with a list for students of "What you need for University!" and it's proved to be quite popular, which I thought it would be considering so many students will be wondering if they've forgotten anything. Have a brilliant time at Uni :D you'll love it I'm sure!

Hey there :) I'm Lou and welcome to the forums! I bet you're excited for starting University, I go back to my campus on Saturday! So excited. I actually wrote a blog yesterday with a list for students of "What you need for University!" and it's proved to be quite popular, which I thought it would be considering so many students will be wondering if they've forgotten anything. Have a brilliant time at Uni :D you'll love it I'm sure!

Thanks! I'll go check it out! I'm surprised that there are so many older players. I feel less childish now. :laughingsmiley: