Newbie here! So what do you do for fun here?

On neopets every day until school starts:

Stock Market

Habitarium

Key Quest

Kash Basher

Meerca Chase II

Turmac Roll

Fashion Fever

Sponsor Games

Math's Nightmare

Wrath of the Snowager

Faerie Cloud Racers

Kookia

Dubloon Disaster

Petpet Park games

Save neopoints

ALTADOR CUP (Roo Island)

Daily Dare

Plots/Events

Battledome

Secret Lab Zapping

Training for upcoming plot

TDN:

Get help

Help others

ALP

Hi there, and welcome! I hope you like it here! -offers cookies-

On TDN, I generally have fun by posting a lot, and getting to know the other awesome people. :) On Neopets, I train Ansteigen, read books to Mneryth, and try my best at collecting NP, avatars, and trophies. :)

"Training for upcoming plot" - do you know about one, or are you just training in expectation that Neopets is going to release one eventually?

Might be daft of me, but what's a plot?

Hi there, and welcome! I hope you like it here! -offers cookies-

On TDN, I generally have fun by posting a lot, and getting to know the other awesome people. :) On Neopets, I train Ansteigen, read books to Mneryth, and try my best at collecting NP, avatars, and trophies. :)

Thank you for the cookie! :D

And I hope I'll get to met other awesome peopel too n__n

Might be daft of me, but what's a plot?

Thank you for the cookie! :D

And I hope I'll get to met other awesome peopel too n__n

A plot is a site event. TNT comes out with a story, and users can get involved in different ways- sometimes there is a battling aspect, or puzzles you have to complete. :) If you haven`t done it already, I would recommend doing the Altador plot. Usually plots are closed down when they finish, and you can`t do them after, but TNT left the Altador one open, so you can get a feel for it. :) It`s long, but fun (and annoying in places), but mostly fun. LOL. TDN has a great walkthrough- it made the plot so much easier for me. :)

You`re welcome! And I`m sure you will. :D

A plot is a site event. TNT comes out with a story, and users can get involved in different ways- sometimes there is a battling aspect, or puzzles you have to complete. :) If you haven`t done it already, I would recommend doing the Altador plot. Usually plots are closed down when they finish, and you can`t do them after, but TNT left the Altador one open, so you can get a feel for it. :) It`s long, but fun (and annoying in places), but mostly fun. LOL. TDN has a great walkthrough- it made the plot so much easier for me. :)

You`re welcome! And I`m sure you will. :D

I see~

I've tried the Altdor Plot, but I'm stuck near the end refreshing for something about bandages... I was refreshing for an hour when I saw it... then I twitched, clicked refresh again and it was gone... I gave up 15 minutes later...

Happen to know a way to make that easier? n_n;;

I see~

I've tried the Altdor Plot, but I'm stuck near the end refreshing for something about bandages... I was refreshing for an hour when I saw it... then I twitched, clicked refresh again and it was gone... I gave up 15 minutes later...

Happen to know a way to make that easier? n_n;;

Was it healing the Valous? It's been a while since I've done it, so I'm not really sure if I can help too much! But the walkthrough is here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

There is a page just about the Valous- apparently it gives everyone trouble! http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/vaeolus/ Hopefully that will help!

Was it healing the Valous? It's been a while since I've done it, so I'm not really sure if I can help too much! But the walkthrough is here: http://www.thedailyn...dor-plot/index/

There is a page just about the Valous- apparently it gives everyone trouble! http://www.thedailyn...r-plot/vaeolus/ Hopefully that will help!

I just took a look there and finally got he bandages for Vaeolus, but I'm having other issues because it seems to not be showing me all the options for healing him.

I've posted in the other board about the plot, but I saw that there was someone else that had a missing option... Just my luck, huh? :(

I'll just have to wait it out and hope it resolves itself or something :(

I just took a look there and finally got he bandages for Vaeolus, but I'm having other issues because it seems to not be showing me all the options for healing him.

I've posted in the other board about the plot, but I saw that there was someone else that had a missing option... Just my luck, huh? :(

I'll just have to wait it out and hope it resolves itself or something :(

Ugh, that sucks. D: Hopefully someone knows a fix, or has done it more recently and can give you a hand. :(

Hello~ welcome to the TDN forums! I love your display avatar by the way (pandas rock!).

To answer your question, mine is to have fun getting to know other Neopians and to keep building up neopoints! :>