Just banter, or a plot hint?

Jezebel

In the latest editorial, TNT answered the question of soccerboy with:

On a scale of askldfk to 912,009 (askldfk being the lowest), what are the odds of a plot with battling coming around in the next few months? ~soccerboy13542

Approximately around kdfjl294.

What do you all think? Is this a hint, or just pointless banter?

In the latest editorial, TNT answered the question of soccerboy with:

On a scale of askldfk to 912,009 (askldfk being the lowest), what are the odds of a plot with battling coming around in the next few months? ~soccerboy13542

Approximately around kdfjl294.

What do you all think? Is this a hint, or just pointless banter?

Maybe, I hope so. Maybe around October. I can train my pet more. :)

I hope it's far off, too. I want my Kacheek to hit another strength boost. Unfortunately, that probably won't happen this year :( I'm hoping the next plot starts in February of next year, but I would prefer a Halloween plot so I want it to start early in two months.

It's probably just silly banter. I hope that there is a war coming up, but that it waits until early next year- I want to keep training Ansteigen up!

Definitely one coming up this year IMO, I think it's one of the reasons they released the FFC!

I should havemy pet BD ready by end of September so I'm not too worried aobut when it starts! I assume we'll get a forewarning before it starts anyway won't we?

That answer doesn't really give any indication... but I'm willing to bet that will be another one before the end of this year!

Part of me hopes that there will be a new plot since I've missed all the most recent ones, but equally I'm hoping there won't be one for a while as my pets BD stats are all so bad! :P

*wishes for a plot*

i keep missing them when i go on mini-hiatuses D:

i would like.. just something. ANYTHING :P

i like puzzle ones but a battle based one we haven't had in ages. not that i'm a good battler but sometimes variety is nice :D

I would be satisfied with any kind of plot. Sadly I chose my old lab pet for a BD pet, which means 180HP and level 45 -.- Luckily his strength isn't so bad, currently it's 69.

But that doesn't matter, TNT JUST GIVE US A PLOT! And please not when I'm on my vacation -.-

I think they're being cheeky lil :) and keeping the BDers who are waiting for a plot on the site. If they don't mention a plot every once in a while people start to get aggy and quit cause there's 'nothing to do'. If they keep us on our toes a bit, people will keep playing.

I do think that next year there will be a plot though, perhaps straight after the new year. That's my prediction :3

I think they're being cheeky lil :) and keeping the BDers who are waiting for a plot on the site. If they don't mention a plot every once in a while people start to get aggy and quit cause there's 'nothing to do'. If they keep us on our toes a bit, people will keep playing.

I do think that next year there will be a plot though, perhaps straight after the new year. That's my prediction :3

My guess is around the start of the new year, too.

I'm wondering if they're going to do something based on the Stealth Pain Brush.

From their answer, most likely a banter.

Most likely there will be a plot later on. Dunno what it would be based around, but it'll happen. Just not soon.