Hi all :)

Koralis

I am completely new to this site. I stumbled across the avatar checklist, which is brilliant! I've been looking for something exactly like that for so long now. It makes life much simpler to see which ones I have and which ones I don't, since I enjoy collecting them.

As such, it compelled me to show my presence on the forums and hopefully build up a good reputation because I would love to be able to borrow some pets one day to grow my avatar collection!

I hope to be a helpful addition to the chats and get some tips from fellow Neopians while I'm here.

See ya around :)

I know, right? Avatar checklist is just so useful! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time around here! Your pets are so cute!

I am pretty sure you are a helpful addition!

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies-

The Avatar Checklist and ALP are just so wonderful- I don't know what I could have done without them!

I am super jealous of your Atlas of the Ancients avvie- it looks so awesome, but I missed that plot completely. :(

Thanks! I don't even remember that participating in that plot. But I was looking through some sites for good game tips a couple days ago and I can't remember which site it was, but there was a link that took me to the prize page and I just got the avvie. I thought it was a joke at first, but I'm super excited now!