Punchbag Bob errors

I've battled Punchbag Bob three separate times today and it's gone wrong all three times. The first time I closed the window by accident. I tried again and a random event happened and it said that "Pet Punchbag Bob doesn't exist". I figured it was the event, so I sent TNT a ticket and explained what happened.

However, I tried a third time and for no reason it said that Pet Punchbag Bob doesn't exist! And then it won't let me go back to the fight. It happens right around when he has 2700/5000 every time. Has anyone else been having this errors??

I've battled Punchbag Bob three separate times today and it's gone wrong all three times. The first time I closed the window by accident. I tried again and a random event happened and it said that "Pet Punchbag Bob doesn't exist". I figured it was the event, so I sent TNT a ticket and explained what happened.

However, I tried a third time and for no reason it said that Pet Punchbag Bob doesn't exist! And then it won't let me go back to the fight. It happens right around when he has 2700/5000 every time. Has anyone else been having this errors??

Go to the status page and try withdrawing. That has happened multiple times with me with other opponents.

I've withdrawn from all of them after not being about to go back to the fight. Has it only been doing that error to you recently, or for a long time?

Hmmm, I was able to beat him just now. It could just be TNT taking the site down for a second or two and clearing things. Does it still happen?

Nope! Successfully completed, and in less than an hour. Thanks everyone. Let me tell you, the last 800 hitpoints made me nervous, but there weren't any problems.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.