Should I keep magical pirate krawk plushie or not?

burningsoldier

You just bought it, right? I'd try to get at least around what you bought it for.

But it shouldn't take *too* long to earn some money back, I don't think. I don't know how much you spend on a typical day, of course. But if you really want a krawk, I think you should consider how long it would take to once again have a "comfortable" amount of neopoints and whether having a krawk would be worth that.

I'd try to sell it as quick as possible, I don't see any reason why the price of it would increase anytime soon.

I'd try to sell it for at least 875K since the lowest on the TP seems to be 900K. 800K might be a bit too little; I wouldn't trade it for just 800K.

it sold for 850k a while ago, so topic is pretty much closed and its a bit of a relief.

I'm glad to hear that. :) Hopefully the price of them comes down a bit so you can re-buy it for a better price (or you win one. ;))

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.