Pricing help please? c:

MysteriousUser

Hey there, rare poster here. I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I got a Usukicon Y14 Goodie Bag from somewhere (a random event? TDMBGPOP? idk) and I just stumbled across it in my inventory. It's probably been there for days since my many daily prizes are underneath it. I'm just glad I haven't lost it, yet. I've gotten the pant devil a lot recently form the WoE and to think I could've lost the GB. :S

Anyway, I was wondering what kind of demand there is for these Usukicon Y14 Goodie Bags. I understand that these are pretty new and right now they are around 500 - 700K. Should I wait to sell them in hopes of inflation or sell them now before deflation strikes? What can you get from these goodie bags? Any advice would be nice.

usukicon14_bag.gif

You know you want to take a peek... c:<

EDIT: Sold it for 500K! :) Pretty good considering you may not get good things from the bag.

If it were me I would sell now; but thats because I don`t trust inflation/deflation - I just stick to what I know best. You would have to seriously look at the inflation/deflation rates of previous Usukicon Goodie Bags, especially last years. See what its selling for now. If its a good price, then its safe to assume the same might happen to this one you have and it might be worth the wait a few years even. Its your call though.

Ooo thats bad. Thanks for the help. Usually pricing isn't this simple. I seems the same thing is happening to this GB like the Y13 one. I wonder why it fluctuates so much? If anyone wants this bag, more info can be found in the Advertising Items thread and the TP lot. Thanks for the help guys. :)