Side account help

Shockbudd

Im new to this forum, i needed help with this question because i couldnt find the answer anywhere and tnt keep deleteing my board in the help section.

Say I have 5 account already and I wanted to delete one side to make a new side, could I do that?

I think i wouldnt be able to use the same email, so is that allowed?

Also is it allowed to do faerie quests on side account? if i bought a faerie fortune cookie?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm pretty sure that would be allowed since you'd still have 5 accounts. As long as you're not earning NP on any but your main I'd say you're good :)

Strange about TNT deleting your board :S

EDIT: Faerie Fortune Cookies are not allowed to be opened on side accounts - but if you get a regular Faerie quest whilst surfing that's fine ^^

oh alright thanks! Ikr its funny because after they deleted my question, i made a new board asking tnt why they deleted it and they deleted it agian and then i did it agian and made up a question so they wouldnt delete it bwhaahaha.

Also last thing, whats the free nc when making a new side account?

Oh faerie cookies cant open on sides , that was the only reason i wanted to make a new one xD

Thanks for clearing that up for me

Hmmm sorry but how did i break the rules? its not making sence to me

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Odd they deleted the first one when you were asking a legit question :S Mods on sundays I swear, always stuff happening.

I'm not sure what do you mean about what's the free NC? It's free NC :P