Father Ted

Awesome_Paul

Father Ted is a old comedy series which was based around 3 priests. These 3 Priests lived on 'Craggy Island', a small island just of the west coast of Ireland.

These 3 live with a Housekeeper called Mrs Doyle which is obsessed with making Tea. Craggy island is home to many different people but there are 3 main people (there are more, but these are the ones most seen)

Tom Is the Crazed Criminal which is always so innocent, he always wears the 'I shot J R' T-shirt. Some of the Funny moments of Tom is....

-In One episode, he was trusted to drive a sewage truck, He met the Priests on their way home from their holiday after their car tyres were deflated, so tom meets the priests and offers them a lift back to Craggy island, But instead of hitting teh button that opens the doors, he hits the button that relases the sewage (right where the priests were satnding)

-Another incident is when the Priests house was overrun by rabbits, so Tom volunteers to look after them, When the priests went to meet tom to see what he would do, they saw inside his house, many tortures like a chainsaw, baseball bat etc. So They don't leave the rabbits with him. (like anyone would ! )

John and Mary O'Leary This is shown to be the only shop on the island which this couple own. In the fathers company they are always so loving couple, But on their own with no one around, they are constantly trying to hurt/kill each other.

The Fathers

Father Ted Crilly: This seems to be the responsible one of the 3, he is smarter than the others. But he is a constant gambler, he always bet on horses, he was sent to Craggy Island as a punishment due to him stealing money for a sick kid so he could go to Vegas to gamble.

Father Dougal Maguire: This is easily the idiotic one of the bunch, which easily adds the comedy to the show. He always seems thinks as a little kid who has no faith in God, he has a hard time beieveing all the catholic ways and still thinks there are more chances of Aliens then heaven.

Father Jack Hackett: This is the Laziest of them all, Only aspects of this priest is Sleep and Drink, he does nothing religious. In the past he was a girls school teacher and that was how he sent to Craggy island ;). His catchphrases (well the only things he says) are: "Drink", "Girls", "Arse", and "Feck" (mainly because they can't swear on the island)

Father_ted_cast.jpg

Father Ted is a great comedy program which I have started watching recently, I promise, well Guarantee that each episode will always make you smile or easily laugh. So have any of you seen father ted, if so what do you think of it, what episodes do you liek best etc

ah i saw an episode of that after watching the young ones, it was funny i just ended up forgetting about it and not seeing it again heh

tho i do prefer young ones over it ^_^