How much is this worth it? (space map)

Finn the Human

And THIS is why I hate having people Neomail me for a price when I put something up for trade and don't ask for a price. How am I supposed to know the price if nobody else knows what it's worth? xD

I am atrocious at determining what the price of something is worth, so wait to get more answers before pricing it, but assuming all the pieces are worth the same, 6 Baby PBs = around 3.6M. Divide that by 9, for 9 pieces, and you get 400k per piece. However, you probably won't get that much for it, since it's probably very HTS, especially without the rest of the pieces.

No, it's not worth it.

The site used to have this thing called a Treasure hunt. You'd go around to different places based on the clue you got, and at the end, you'd get a piece. It was worth it back then. You'd get a decent prize.

Now that the Treasure Hunt is gone, the pieces are retired. They won't give you prizes that are worth it. Don't do it.

No, it's not worth it.

The site used to have this thing called a Treasure hunt. You'd go around to different places based on the clue you got, and at the end, you'd get a piece. It was worth it back then. You'd get a decent prize.

Now that the Treasure Hunt is gone, the pieces are retired. They won't give you prizes that are worth it. Don't do it.

You mean, DON'T collect the pieces but DO try to sell this piece that he has right? :D