How long do you spend on Habitarium

mojojojo3119

I probably play 30-45 minutes a day. More or less check it two to three times and put the guys in the houses. Once you get to 50 it is all about upkeep. Just be sure to upgrade the workers/nesters/soldiers/buildings as soon as you can and it will start to pick up. It also helps in the early levels to go on the boards and have people gift you things.

Depending on how long you have habitarium open for you can level up about twice a day (maybe more, but I never had mine left open when I wasn't there) so it only took a couple of weeks or so to get to level 50.

During the week I have my habitarium open for about 2-8 hours almost every day depending on how long I am online for really. If I don't go on for a couple of days I end up spending more time doing the whole upkeeping thing. Ideally I would have my habi open 24/7 because I've heard it's possible to make around 200k a day with habitarium (!!) but I have limited internet access on a slow connection so yeah, I couldn't.

I have my habi on for about 8 hours each day...Usually I check it every couple of hours and harvest any eggs that have hatched and collect gems that are on the screen plus replace storage buildings etc.....It is a great np earner once you reach level 50

However long I'm awake. I have a very fast laptop, so fixing up buildings and stuff doesn't take long. Then, I just let it run and check every now and then.

When I was leveling up, I wasn't working, so I had my Habi open all day and all night long, and I was constantly able to check on my workers and rest them, discard eggs I didn't need, etc. So it took me less than three weeks, over all.

Now that I'm level 50, I spend maybe 45 minutes a day playing. Putting workers to rest, setting them up, and collecting gems. :)

My internet's bad at the moment, but when I did/when I next have decent internet usually when I'm online, if it doesn't lag too much, and at night if I don't think my computer will overheat and die XP

It took me under 9 days of constant monitoring (especially for earlier levels) to get to level 50. I think it is best to gain exp through discarding eggs until level 25-ish where you should start filling the population with workers and gaining your exp through harvesting.

• 2 weeks later...

It's best (if you're sleeping) to use all your Workers and Nesters to harvest and leave no pet Nesting.

However, if you're constantly monitoring, have some Nesters to discard. Still have more Workers harvesting though.

If you're able to leave it on all day, do so. Your EXP will skyrocket.

I tend to leave my habit open for 8-12 hours a day, but I've started to level up at a slower rate now. I started by discarding eggs and that was a good strategy for awhile, but I'm going to try switching to the workers/harvesting strategy as people have been saying here and see how well that works for me.