Looking for a good RS guide

burningsoldier

Basically I am a newbie trying to make profit by restocking. But I'm looking for that guide that give a list of items for each shop that are profitable and good idea to buy. I also could use a little tips if any veterans are willing, on things like sniping, whatever that is. Sorry if I'm a bit vague, I'm not exactly sure how to go about this.

The prices of items are constantly in flux and therefore there is no way anyone could possibly make a list of which items are profitable in each shop. Dailies, site events, and Tarla don't exactly help, either. You just have to go with your best judgement there. In general, stuff that only has 1 in stock and is priced relatively high (or at like 5k or 10k exactly) is good.

What's good in each shop depends on where you're RS'ing. If you're in Magic, obviously look for most Morphing Potions (except for like Green Uni, Split Lenny, Brown Moehog, Green Kyrii, and all basic Ogrin MPs).

While this is a personal preference, I avoid RS'ing on Half Price Day, because there's too much competition, and I never get anything. :P