Commander Garoo Prep

Any advice on Commander Garoo.

I have 45hp

44 strength

41 defense

2 scarab rings

1 lesser healing scroll (i will upgrade to greater)

1 hand painted scarab

1 steaming skeem potion

2 Scroll of the scholar

My budget for battledome items is 500,000 neopoints.

Any stats recommendation. All will be considered.

I think Battlepdia's Stat recommendation is alright: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/don-guide/#commandergaroo

Level Just if you want Burrow, then level 10. Hit Points Above 70 is best; as always you can win less if you're lucky. Strength Try for the 55 boost, though it is possible to win the 35 one. Defense To make the battle easier, get the 20 boost - you'll probably be alright just under that though.

As for the set:

A freezer is essential so I suggest just go directly with the RFFR (you can still use it with other DoN challengers so it's a good investment) which is about 380-400K or so now.

The 15 iconer muffins work like a charm XD

As for the constant, Scroll of the scholar is fine.

Drop the steaming skeem potion.

p.s. *points at siggy*

I'd say throw out both scarab weapons and include RFFR mentioned above and perhaps upgrading to Scroll of Knowledge x2.

That should be enough with Burrow to beat him. If you get stuck, consider adding a Potion of Concealment to your set to use on the last turn when you are sure you are going to win, as it is one use but blocks all earth and a couple extra icons while attacking for about 700-ish NPs.