Profile picture suggestion

lwarlen

Ever since I join the forums here I've wanted to have a profile picture but I don't know what to put up and how . Maybe my neopet but I don't know how to do that. Could someone help me please and give me suggestions?

Put it as something that inspires you, a goal, or something that you really like.

Would you know how to put a french flag up for my picture because I'm 50% French. It would mean a lot

And when you have saved the picture you want to your computer, click on the little downward pointing arrow next to your name up in the right corner, select "my settings", then "change your photo" and then you can upload the avatar.

If you want the entire picture of your pet, you can save the pet picture you see on your profile (not quick ref) to your computer and then upload it to your profile here at TDN. If you want just the face (might work better, since the picture will be quite a small size) you'll need to take a screenshot and crop the picture in paint, and then save and upload here.

If you want the entire picture of your pet, you can save the pet picture you see on your profile (not quick ref) to your computer and then upload it to your profile here at TDN. If you want just the face (might work better, since the picture will be quite a small size) you'll need to take a screenshot and crop the picture in paint, and then save and upload here.

Do I right click and save image as? for it to get downloaded to the computer?

Edit: I think I got it to work but I'm not sure so I'm waiting for your response

Thank you so much karmacow I couldn't do it without you!

Sikdersaha1000 yes I love them I believe they'll be the first to win the altador cup twice! But we should talk about this in the altador section

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.