AGGGHHH!!! MY HANDS ARE STILL SHAKING!!! (dream pet edition)

Kaana

So I applied for a lovely royal girl usul last week. The foster seemed to like me, and they didn't seem to have done much advertising so I thought I was in for a shot. The deadline was Tuesday, and I sent my app in on Monday. Come Tuesday morning I had a neomail thanking me for applying and asking some questions. I answered and it all seemed to be going well.

By Thursday I hadn't heard back, and so double checked my application to make sure everything was ok. Over half my application was inaccessible due to broken links. Panicking, I fixed the links and sent an apology mail explaining what had happened.

I came back this morning (Saturday) to still no mail. I checked the user's profile - the usul was gone. Deciding to congratulate the new owner, I searched her and found she was in user-to-user transfer. Remembering I had asked the foster to send her to my side, I logged onto said side, only to find a transfer request to accept her!

And so, I present to you all Mirted:

preview.png

I don't think I can emphasise how much I love her. She'll eventually be painted usuki, but not for a while. I just - gahh no words for happiness right now. Now to finish off another application!

Awwww! She is so sweet. She has a beautiful name too! Congratulations!! I'm sure you will be the best owner for her :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations to both you, Kaana and Mirted C: I love her name and I think it goes very well with a RG Usul (and of course, a future Usuki Usul) c:

Aww, that's great that you got her!! Congratulations :) Sounds like the little kerfuffle was well worth it ^^ I love her name!